I got off to a good start in June, but sadly had a long hiatus from July through October without continuing. I am working on a Saturday and thought this would be an ideal time to do some more work in completing the challenges. I found that having a half a day to concentrate on the 23 things was a much better way for me to work on them as the experience is more of an "immersion" learning one, which suits me better. I hope to continue using my Bloglines and Facebook accounts regularly to help me keep up with current book reviews and also with my friends and colleagues. I have been using Flickr for a long time and intend to keep using it. YouTube is great for all kinds of instructional short films. I even used it at home to help me figure out how to reset my car's clock radio properly when we recently had to set the clocks back an hour.
Thanks. I enjoyed working my way through the "Things"
........Alison
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment